Privacy-sensitive data (personal data) are processed via our website. EBLO Seating B.V. considers careful handling of personal data of great importance. Personal data is therefore carefully processed and secured by us.
In our processing we comply with the requirements set by the privacy legislation. That means, among other things, that:
- We clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this via this privacy statement;
- We limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data necessary for legitimate purposes;
- We first ask you for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also requirements of parties that process personal data in our order;
- We respect your right to offer, correct or delete your personal data on request for inspection.
EBLO Seating B.V. is responsible for data processing. In this privacy statement we explain which personal data we collect, use and for what purpose. We advise you to read this carefully.
Use of personal data
EBLO Seating B.V. attaches great importance to your privacy. We only keep and use the personal data provided by you directly, in the context of the service requested, or of which it is clear on request that they are provided to us to process.
We collect the following data:
- E-mail address: is used as a means of communication to inform you of any pending or completed orders.
- Telephone number: we always ask for your telephone number as soon as you placed an order. This number is used if it is necessary to call you. We do not use your telephone number for marketing purposes.
- Invoice address: this concerns the address data we use to send the orders. When filling in the order form you also get the option to specify a delivery address that may differ from your billing address.
- Payment details: an available option during your order process. With us you always pay in a secure environment. This is made available to you by Mollie B.V. and AfterPay (Netherlands and Belgium only). We use this information to check whether the order has been paid and when we have to make a refund.
When you place an order with us, we use your personal data for the processing thereof. If necessary for proper processing, we can also provide your personal data to third parties. You can read more about this in this privacy statement.
We can keep you informed of promotions, new products or services. Advertisements are sent via the following methods:
- E-mail: if you have given permission to receive this via the order form or registration form. If you have not given permission for this, we will not use your e-mail address for advertising or newsletters.
- Social media: We also use Facebook for our website. Here you have the option to like our company profile. Members can then follow current actions and other advertising messages and respond to them.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Functional cookies: Offer you the possibility to save log-in data, so you do not have to log in every time. Make sure that products remain in your shopping basket when you refresh the page. The site continues to work optimally in your browser and on your specific screen.
- Analytical cookies: with the help of third parties we use analytical cookies to analyze your visit to our website. This helps us to discover where we can improve our web store. This way it is always nice to use our webshop. To achieve this, we use the following data:
- Properties of your device (mobile, tablet or desktop), the browser and your screen resolution.
- How you ended up on our webshop and how long you have visited our website.
- Which pages you visited in our web store.
- Advertising cookies: To analyze how often visitors click on our ads and how often an advertisement is shown.
Order data such as name, address, telephone number are not stored in these cookies.
EBLO Seating B.V. offers you on isriparts.com the possibility to contact us via a contact form. This contact form uses mandatory fields such as:
- E-mail address
- Message field
The completed data is exclusively used for sending your message to our service desk and is not stored in our database. If you do not wish to use our contact form, the contact page (http://www.isriparts.com/contact/) also offers you other methods to contact us.
We do not publish customer data.
We use Google Analytics to keep track of the data of the Analytical and Advertising cookies. We have entered into an agreement with Google to make arrangements about the handling of our data and do not share data with other Google services. We also anonymize IP addresses.
SecurityOur website is provided with a certificate (SSL). This certificate means that there is always a secure connection between your browser and the web server. You can recognize this by the green lock that appears at the top of the search bar of your browser.
The personal data described above are retained for as long as necessary to process your orders, including warranty. We then store data for a maximum of one year for the statistical purposes described above. The data will then be erased unless there is a statutory obligation that requires longer storage (such as the seven-year fiscal retention obligation for payment data).
Third party websites
This privacy statement does not apply to websites of third parties that are connected to our website by means of links. We cannot guarantee that these third parties handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We advise you to read the privacy statement of these websites before using this website.
Changes to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to make changes to this privacy statement. It is advisable to consult this privacy statement regularly so that you are aware of these changes.
View and change your data
You can also send us a request to view, change or delete this data. You can also submit a request to request a data export for data that we use with your consent or provide a motivated statement that you want us to limit the processing of personal data.
To prevent abuse, we can ask you to identify you adequately. When it comes to access to personal data linked to a cookie, you must send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find these in the settings of your browser. If the details are not correct, you can request that we change the data, or have it removed.
EBLO Handelsmaatschappij B.V.
3334 KH Zwijndrecht
0180 – 512 866